The safety and security of our guests and team members has always been and still remains our highest priority. We are doing our utmost in order to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
We will continue to update this page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, supporting our workforce and communities, and travel safety.
Rocabella Santorini CleanStay with Dettol Protection Rocabella Santorini has developed a program that will introduce a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure that our guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay:
Rocabella CleanStay with Dettol protection. The program has been
developed according to the standards of experts from RB, maker of Lysol
and Dettol, brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces and the standards of the Infection Prevention and Control team at IASO Clinic.
Rocabella Clean Stay builds upon our existing high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use. The program will feature Dettol’s trusted cleaning products and solutions. Rocabella is also exploring opportunities to expand the program to include:
• Rocabella Clean Stay Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
• Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles
• Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
• Guest-accessible disinfecting wipes at entrances and high traffic areas
• Enhanced cleaning for our gym
• Reduced paper amenities (like guest directories, menus, receipts etc.) in rooms and in general
• Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets, in-room dining and meeting spaces
• Open space check-in and check-out option
• Evaluation of new technologies like electrostatic sprayers with disinfecting mist and ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects
• Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Our Rocabella Clean Stay program will begin at Rocabella Hotels in June 2020.
Current Health and Hygiene Standards.
We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Given the effects of COVID-19, we have taken additional measures in our hotels today, developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC), to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
• Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
• We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
• We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers.